Have you ever wondered what keeps the food in your Tyvek lunch bags warm on a cold night? Or cool on a hot summer day? All the credit for this degree of insulation goes to the aluminum foil that is inside Tyvek lunch bags. The Tyvek material of these lunch bags makes them water-resistant and easy to clean.
Tyvek, made from high-density polyethylene fibres, is lightweight, durable, waterproof, and recyclable. It holds the middle ground between paper and fabric. People use it for various purposes. Such as protecting buildings during construction, packaging sterile preparations, and insulating lunch bags.
Tyvek lunch bags are great for carrying food to school, work, picnics, and more! Let’s review some pros and cons of Tyvek lunch bags.
Pros Of Tyvek Lunch Bags
Tyvek lunch bags make your life easier in the following ways:
- Waterproofing. It keeps your lunch safe from the rain, snow, spills, and water splashes.
- The aluminium foil inside these bags maintains the temperature of your food. It stays fresh for many hours.
- Breathability. Tyvek lunch bags have pores that are large enough to let the moisture escape your bag. But small enough to keep the water out.
- Easy to carry. These lunch bags are lightweight and non-bulky. They don’t tire your wrists out or pull on your shoulder.
- Durability. Since Tyvek is a non-woven high-density polyethylene fibre, these lunch bags are tear-resistant. You can carry food containers in them without any worry. They won’t fall through the bottom.
- Eco-friendly. Tyvek lunch bags are recyclable. You can convert them into art pallets, playground equipment, and park benches. However, if you have no choice but to landfill these lunch bags, it is safe to do so. They will not seep harmful chemicals into the groundwater.
Cons Of Tyvek Lunch Bags
Like any product in the market, Tyvek lunch bags have their share of cons as well. Some of them are:
- Difficulty in printing. Since Tyvek lunch bags are waterproof, they do not absorb liquid inks or the printer toner. It is also why Tyvek takes a long time to dry.
- Inflammable. Tyvek lunch bags are temperate-sensitive. At around 80°C, they begin to deform and burn as well.
- High-maintenance. Tyvek lunch bags are not easy to wash and require a lot of care. You cannot toss them into the washing machine at high temperatures or bleach them.
Different Types Of Tyvek Lunch Bags
Many Tyvek lunch bags are commercially available at great prices. Here are my top picks:
- Fluf Tyvek Lunch Bag
- Vonnova Tyvek Lunch Bag
- Baut Tyvek Lunch Bag
- Joint Hills Tyvek Lunch Bag
Fluf Tyvek Lunch Bag
If you enjoy drawing on your possessions and give them your own style, this bag is the one for you. The Fluf Tyvek lunch bag lays the perfect ground for you to use your sharpies on it. You can also print different designs on this bag. It has a punch-hole design as the handle, making it easy to carry the lunch bag.
What’s more, is that it is easy to clean. All you have to do is use soap and water to take out the stain gently. The Fluf Tyvek lunch bag is durable and holds its shape for years. It typically comes in black or yellow, but you can get any colour you want from custom solutions.
Vonnova Tyvek Lunch Bag
The VonNova Tyvek lunch bag has a sturdy purse-like handle and opens with a smooth zipper! There’s velcro on top of the zipper opening as well. Here is what you can fit into it:
- Small-sized tupperware
- Sandwich pouch
- Two soda cans
- Two apples
- Packet of chips
- Slender cutlery case
There is a small zipper pocket on the inside too. You can carry your silverware in it or food extras such as ketchup and mustard sachets. Like all Tyvek lunch bags, it is waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
When it comes to insulation, this bag has a built-in insulated thermal liner. It keeps your drinks cold for up to six hours and your food warm for up to three hours.
Foldable Tyvek lunch bag stands 11 inches tall, 9.8 inches wide, and measures 5 inches in thickness. If you wish to get the same bag in different dimensions, visit custom solutions!
Baut Tyvek Lunch Bag
The BAUT Tyvek lunch bag has a unique style. Its closed button design is one of a kind! You can easily buckle this bag to secure your lunch and then unbuckle it when required.
When you open the bag, you’ll see that it has an impermeable lining that doesn’t let spillage pass through. The thick insulation padding maintains the temperature of your food. Whether it’s a hot sunny day or a cold winter night, this lunch bag will be your perfect companion.
Let’s talk about dimensions. The BAUT Tyvek lunch bag is 15.7 inches tall, 11.8 inches wide, and 4 inches thick. If you require a bigger (or smaller) lunch bag than this, head over to custom solutions! The only con of this bag is that it might not be easy to carry because it doesn’t have a handle. Which, again, custom solutions can fix right away.
Joint Hills Tyvek Lunch Bag
The JOINT HILLS Tyvek lunch bag has a lifting and rolling handle with a quick-release buckle. It is user-friendly as it makes the process of packing and unpacking the bag very efficient.
There is remarkable thermal insulation on the inside, which keeps your food fresh. The lunch bag is 13.7 inches tall, 9.8 inches wide, and 5 inches thick. It can hold as much as 90 pounds of food items in it. Such items can include:
- Small to medium-sized lunchboxes
- Soda cans
- Beer bottles
- Fruits such as apples, grapes, peaches, etc.
If you’re a fan of the vintage look, then this lunch bag will fit right into your aesthetic. It has an antique newspaper print with a poem printed on all sides of the bag. You can take this bag to your office, school, the beach, picnic, and more!
Branding Tyvek Lunch Bags
As a marketer, you should know the three sentiments that surround Tyvek lunch bags.
The fact that Tyvek lunch bags are environmentally friendly can bring in a lot of traction for you. Especially from earth-conscious people who care about the planet. When such people see your brand launching such earth hugging lunch bags, they register it as a green flag. This way, your business earns a reputable position in the market.
Today, a large volume of people advocate for gender expression and freedom. Introducing gender-neutral lunch bags during this wave is a win-win situation. Throw out the old beaten track where you advertise women holding the Tyvek bag. Instead, aim for inclusivity and get a man to pack lunch for his kids in a Tyvek lunch bag in the commercial. Or better yet, showcase the entire family carrying their lunches in these lunch bags.
Advertise your Tyvek lunch bags as something people of all ages can use. It will broaden your customer base. From a six-year-old going to school to a sixty-year-old person sitting with a group of friends. Anyone can pack their lunch in Tyvek lunch bags.
Let’s now move on to the most important question. How do you customize Tyvek lunch bags to communicate your brand with the audience? Here are some of the many options you have with custom solutions:
- Get the front side of the bag printed with a colour that matches your brand identity.
- Add your company’s logo or name and position in the front and centre of the lunch bag.
- Print your motto all over the bag.
Tyvek lunch bags are gaining popularity. They are not only lightweight like paper but also durable like fabric. Their pros far outweigh their cons, which is why they are a good value for money. These lunch bags appeal to a wide audience as they are eco-friendly and gender fluid. Tyvek lunch bags come in all shapes and sizes. You can design your Tyvek lunch bag with your specifications from custom solutions!